Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rain, Rain Go away.



It started to rain sometime last night, and the rain continues into today, what a dreary day. 6 cups of coffee and the rain still hasn't stopped. I have my "rain vehicle" that I drive on rainy days and so I went out to get some groceries earlier today. When Sherri and I were headed down main street (because according to John and Barack that's where we all live) we ran into this girl who obviously doesn't have a rain vehicle. she appeared to be intoxicated and completely lost.


It's amazing to me that people think that just because there is water they can break out a boogie board and float where ever they want. we immediately called the police and had her arrested. I held onto the leash of her board so she couldn't get away and Sherri called the police.


since the damn store was full of water and the police boat took forever to get there, sugarhouse ended up being flooded and Smith's closed, lame. Oh well, thanks to my sister the red cross worker we had enough MRE's to last us until costco opens tomorrow. that was a close call.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

wow, the photos on your blog are truly amazing. did you get a 40D canon camera in the last week. i am in total awe and can't wait to see more of your work on the blog. its good to see quality people come into the world of the blog.

TD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.