Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My spin on the events.




Apparently there seems to be somebody disagreeing with me regarding my dig-dug high score. and it is my dig-dug rival, the #2 player in the world, Game Name "Cat" She had some things to say about our little competition on her blog.

Cats "silver" Shovel --- Troy's "Gold" Shovel





Apparently, "Cat" who was born in 86 feels the need to claim the game dig-dug as that of her own generation, unfortunately cat's parents must have a sad reality to tell their daughter. They bought all of your childhood games at a vintage store and tried to pass them off as new. sad. I was 7 when dig-dug was released in late 82 and we received the game in early 83, I was a master by the time I was 19 or 20.

Seen Here in 2003 at the milwaukee oval, Marc and Cat are trying to get the gist of the game.

So you can believe Cat, with no photos or you can look at my last post and see that I have a photo of my high score. True Dat.

No comments: