no way
really?
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Obama Support
Check this out. Courtesy of the Ramona crew.
Sarah Silverman supports Obama
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Raney Norman group
More Ski Jumping Videos
13 years ago
The Best Blog, EVER
Stand your ground.
17 years ago
Frye
Bettis 08'
Peterson's
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(23)
Sporto, I found you a sitter.
City Dogs...
Yep. I know him.
I am a winner.
I don't care who you vote for.
overseas help.
Happy Easter
New Road signs in CT
Months of research
My spin on the events.
Dig Dug World Champion
David returns to Italy
Obama Support
Life of a "Cube-an"
WMD's in thailand
It's tim's birthday!
Sarah Palin Debate Card
Tim's new Iphone.
First snow of the year
Rain, Rain Go away.
My new watch.
What about yesterday.
Today was fun
About Me
TD
I just want to tell the world my story. If you follow the google ad links I will blog more.
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment