Saturday, October 4, 2008

My new watch.



When I was in China last week for the NORBA downhill finals (I didn't place, sorry) I had a chance to hang out with the Chinese national Pedros Grassroots cycling team, what a great bunch of guys. The downhill armor they have is sweet. I had to wear one of their traditional jerseys while I was there and I must say, they are a pain in the ass. The breathing appartus they wear for the pollution filtration is insane.



I don't know why I didn't have somebody take the picture with me in it...too bad. I'll be over there again next week so maybe I will see them again and we can get together and retake the picture. I will be implementing the perfect glove storage spot they use, those chinese are so smart. Glove storage in your kneepads, who would have thought?



They also gave me a new watch as a symbol of good luck. of course the new watch is in Chinese and it's why I didn't place in the downhill, I was 4 days late to the race. But that's ok, we'll race again next week. do you find it weird the name of the watch is in english?

No comments: