Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time Zone Competition.




This is a little competition for my friend traveling through berlin... email me if you can beat this schedule this week...




Sunday: Mountain time, central time, pacific time.




Tuesday: pacific time, Hawiian-aleutian time zone.




Thursday: Hawaiin time: pacific time, central time, mountain time.




I count changing time zones 9 times in 5 days too much, what do you think?
When I get back, I am going to take my new transportation method and head up to mt aire for some R and R.

2 comments:

Catherine Raney - Norman said...

Hey my travel time was probably the same as yours, but I stayed in the same time zone...kinda sad when you look at it that way. At least you are making progress I'm stuck in the same place!

TD said...

I can't wait to see the podium pictures from your next race. we're all cheering for you.